Just a little Network skin that optionally shows a WIFI information panel.
Requires the latest Rainmeter 3.3 from rainmeter.net
Uses the included CheckNet plugin to test network connectivity.
Uses the included ActionTimer plugin for the fade out / fade or slide left / right effects.
1) Set your maximum download and upload bandwidth in Resources\Network.inc.
2) Set the variable ShowWIFI in Resources\Network.inc to turn on or off the WIFI panel.
3) Change color variables as desired in Resources\GeneralVariables.inc.
4) Mouse over the skin to toggle the WIFI panel (if enabled)
5) Middle-click the skin to copy your WAN IP to the Windows clipboard.